Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fr. Frank Pavone : Who is Catholic and who is not...

In a recent little known statement put out by Father Frank Pavone, the claim has been made that Sarah Palin is a "pro-life" Roman Catholic...

That contrast extends to Biden, said the Rev. Frank Pavone, a Catholic priest who heads of Priest for Life. “Here we have Sarah as a pro-life Catholic and Biden as a pro-abortion Catholic. The Catholic issue there is going to be very, very strongly in play,” Pavone said. read more


Interesting....

Meanwhile - from a 2007 story on Governor Palin....

Her Christian faith--Palin grew up attending nondenominational Bible churches--was a minor issue in the race. She told me her faith affects her politics this way: "I believe everything happens for a purpose. In my own personal life, if I dedicated back to my Creator what I'm trying to create for the good . . . everything will turn out fine." That same concept applies to her political career, she suggested. Read More....


Pavone has been famous for manipulating the facts in the past, now it appears he is converting folks to the Catholic Faith without their knowledge.