Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Oh? Are you an Atheist?

According to the folks over at First Things it is not Terrorists, Gays or Liberals who are the enemies of the state - it is "Atheists", and their children. Apparently their are 3 million atheists in the United States. Ryan Anderson - a "fellow" at First Things - apparently thinks that atheists are militant and are organizing to change our money.

Here is the report:


Didn't Jesus say something about forgiveness? Loving thy neighbor? Can some one point out to me where hate is a value discussed in the Gospels? I certainly do not agree with Atheists - but who am I to judge? Especially their children.

This type of hate scares me. When I hear about it - I think back to a time in the 1930's in a place called Germany. We can do better in America and we should demand just that.

Never let injustice and hate go by without comment or calling attention to it.